We at UnicodeConverters.com have started accepting guest posts from expert digital marketers to showcase their ideas about this wide industry with our beloved audience. We are here to accept every blog that will uplift our knowledge about digital marketing and the areas it covers.
Technological advancement has led digital marketing to spread its roots widely in this field. If you consider yourself an innovator, then let us read what you have got and earn a chance to share your voice with our visitors and us.
We are covering the digital marketing spectrum in every possible way; however, you should still go through our guidelines below to get your blog accepted. If any blog fails to meet our guidelines, we will, unfortunately, decline your request.
Important Note: Our team doesn’t wish to turn down any person; therefore, we give a thorough read to every guest post request, and it can take 5-7 business days to approve your submitted blog. If you don’t get a response from us within this timeframe, you can publish a similar blog anywhere else.
UnicodeConverters is also offering Sponsored Guest Post option for everyone, so if you choose to submit your story under this category, it can get published within 1-2 business days. However, Sponsored Guest Posts also need to meet our guidelines and satisfy our editors.
Topics We Love
Our aim is to cover digital marketing from all aspects, and we love to receive blogs on a wide range of topics, which include but aren’t limited to:
- Advanced Link Building Tactics
- SEO Services
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Start-up Marketing
- Marketing Automatic
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Influencer Marketing
- Email Marketing
What Kind of Articles Do We Publish?
Expert Opinion: If you have a prominent presence as a digital marketer in this field, you can share your opinions about anything related to digital marketing.
Educational Blogs: As an expert, if you are willing to share educational blogs related to digital marketing with our audience, you can get tips, tactics, hacks, trends, case studies, and other informational articles published on our platform.
Integrations: We also accept the articles that provide solutions to the people for achieving valuable results with the integration of UnicodeCoverters with other tools.
Guidelines to Follow
As earlier mentioned, we don’t accept guest posts that don’t meet our set criteria. Hence, it’s a humble request to everyone out there to carefully go through these guidelines before writing or submitting your blog.
- Your article should be flawless in terms of grammar and language. The blogs containing major or minor grammatical and language issues won’t be accepted.
- We aim to help our visitors enhance their digital marketing skills and knowledge; therefore, we expect the blogs we receive to be informational, interesting, and engaging.
- We don’t expect you to follow hard and fast rules of formatting, but we won’t admire to see unformatted text with chunks of text lying here and there. Your article should have proper bullets, quotes, subheadings, and images.
- Your article must at least comprise 1000+ words.
- The story you are sharing shouldn’t be plagiarized.
- It’s recommended to share your topics before submitting the story.
- Our editors have the right to delete promotional links existing in your submitted guest post. Although, the articles relevant to your blog can be linked naturally.
- If you are incorporating stats or facts, please provide relevant sources alongside.
- Do not include images that contain copyrights.
- The tone of your article shouldn’t reflect that a business is speaking to customers. We publish articles that speak in the first person and give our audience the vibe of receiving information from fellow humans, not robots.
The articles that don’t meet the above-mentioned guidelines most probably won’t get a response from us.
How Your Blog Can Be Used After Acceptance?
First of all, we don’t pay for any guest posts. Once our review team has accepted your submitted guest post, it will go for further analysis to our editors. If our editors detect major mistakes or demand any changes, we will send it back to you for rectification.
Moreover, we possess the right to make amendments to the article and its title. We have the right to share the story on other social channels while giving due credits to the author. If the author wishes to share the article elsewhere, he/she must cite UnicodeCoverters.com as the original publisher of the blog.
If you have further queries related to writing for us, feel free to contact us